Every one of us can not hire a good physical trainer who can guide us to fit and become superb in our weight loss, here, we have 10 best and most popular exercises for you, not only for weight loss Guarantees You will become Even Strong
Weight Loss Exercise:
- Bicycle Crunches:
- Tuck Jumps:
- Frog Jumps:
As we all know Walking is the best weight loss exercises. Walking fast is good for burning calories. Make sure you keep increasing the distance.
- To start, start at a simple slow pace for one to 10 minutes, it burns stored sugar and glycogen and prepares the body to burn fat.
- Speed up the speed and move for 30 to 60 minutes, which brings your heart rate from 60 percent to 70 percent of the maximum heart rate, from which fat burning starts.
- Finish with three to ten minutes at a slow speed to end.
Running weight loss practice is the best. Running does not only burn calories but also has a total body integrated exercise. It strengthens the legs and is effective for reducing stomach fat. Get it out for 30 minutes or just hop on the treadmill.
- If you are doing a short race (less than 60 minutes), you do not need water during your exercise.
- Sometimes when people start to run, they think they can eat more because they burn calories from running. When the goal is to lose weight, then avoid excessive eating.
Cycling is an effective cardio exercise, which strengthens the leg muscles and burns stomach fat. One more thing you should do is to use bicycles for short distances to your vehicles. To take advantage of cycling and to lose weight in the process, it is important to follow the basic rules of nutrition to stay healthy and keep strong rides.
One hour of swimming can burn calories equal to 3 miles running! This is an effective exercise, which uses water as a natural resistance and helps burn calories.
- Use goggles for swimming.
- Swimming uses so many muscles in your body, which requires hard work to supply them with oxygen to your heart and lungs. And your whole body has a workout
- Try to take time out at least once a week when you will swim.
Use goggles for swimming.
- Remember that you are exercising so that your body needs to be hydrated. Place it at the end of your lane so that you can drink in your break.
Rope jumping is a cardio exercise that can burn instant 300-400 calories in less than 45 minutes depending on your weight.
- Keep your feet together while jumping.
- Now jump from the few rows to the floor to get the rope under your feet and bring it back.
- If you do not have a rope, then just jump up and down without the rope, but keep moving your hands as if you are holding the rope.
- With skipping for weight loss, you can burn approximately 1300 calories/hour
- You can buy a rope less than 200 rupees and thus, it makes one of the most economical forms of exercise.·
- It significantly improves our energy level, balance.
Push-ups such as callisthenic exercises can be used to reduce weight. But push-alone alone will not do much to help you lose weight. However, they can become part of a healthy muscle-strengthening exercise routine.
- To lose weight, you have to burn more calories than food, and this may require 300 minutes of exercise every week.
- Every time you move your body, you need calories for energy, so push-ups burn some calories. By 30 min Push-Ups, you can burn 135 calories
Kapalbhati Pranayam is very effective in treating many internal illnesses and hormonal imbalances responsible for burning belly fat and increasing weight.
- Cross the feet and sit back and straighten
- Have a deep breath. And leave now, as long as you can, repeat again and continuously.
- Do it for 10-15 minutes.
- Note that while leaving every mother-in-law, your stomach goes into it.
- Improve lung function and other breathing systems.
- Removes toxins from the body and helps in cleaning the internal system.
- Calms the mind and keeps stability in mind.
- It keeps depression away and brings positive thoughts.
Bicycle Crunches Cardio + AB Training A double punch pack. This is the correct answer for those who have less stomach because it reduces fat and strengthens the whole core.
- Lie down on the ground and tilt your knees until they are parallel to the floor.
- Tie your hands behind your neck.
- Raise your shoulders from the floor.
- Now try to touch your left knee and the opposite left elbow.·
- Then straighten the left foot and tilt the right foot and touch on the left elbow.·
- Make bicycle crunches in sets of 10-20.·
- Relax between sets.
Tuck jumping is a pragmatic exercise which is a combination of cardio and bodyweight exercise. Try to jump as fast as possible.
- Stand straight.·
- Squat a bit and get as high as high.·
- Try tucking your knees at the top speed·
- You can do 20 jumps daily·
- It gives strength to your whole body
which is very effective for weight loss. The distance you can cover as far as possible. As the name suggests, in this exercise we jump like a frog jumps, for this, you do not even need to go to the gym or to go out. This exercise takes a little space and can burn calories in a few minutes.
It is also important to know how long will it take? We want to reduce fat by straining your body or hurting yourself. If you are a new one, start with 20 to 30 seconds. Take a five-second break and continue to repeat until you can.
- When you are down, remember to breathe.·
- Breathe out while jumping.·
- Do not try to descend on your high heels.·
- Do not relax too much.
Like a cupboard, a 15-minute analog-inverse will help you lose weight. Sit on a mat. Make your feet in padmasson posture.
If you cannot fold your knees completely, turn as much as possible. Do not lift your elbow very high, after a while your hands will get tired. Leave it loose and leave it on your side.
- Now breathe deeply through a nose while the other is closed with your finger.
- Open the second nose and close the breathing that you breathe and remove.·
- Do the same as 15 to 20 min·
- As the days pass, increase the number of cycles·
- The movement of inhalation and exhaust should be gentle·
- Exercise to reduce stomach