looking for Best Schools in Delhi, As we all know school is an institution designed to provide learning environments to the students. Countries across the globe have systems of formal education, which is commonly compulsory.
In India, all the schools come under the governance of respective boards under which they function. Majorly there are two boards the first is State Boards of Education, and the second is Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),
Commonly there are four levels of the Indian school system: lower primary (age 6 to 10), upper primary (11 and 12), high (13 to 15) and higher secondary (17 and 18)
Let me present you the Indian schools have a strong focus on academic subjects, as well as extra-curricular activities. This is the key to success in life nowadays.
List of Best Schools in Delhi
Vasant Valley School
It was established in June 1990, it is a self-financed the school encourages co-curricular activities such as debating, quizzing, and robotics. Like any other CBSE School, Vasant Valley also follows the UK system.
- Affiliated with CBSE Board.
- The curriculum is well designed for balanced importance to academics, computers, physical education, and performing and visual arts.
- The junior school has no textbook teaching.
- Each lesson is planned carefully in advance and evaluated later the performance, so within a very flexible framework, there is structured and graded progress.
- The school has a nice Sports Camps, for children to enhance their skills
- school organize Performing and Visual Arts camps as well
- It has two libraries, for Junior and Seniors
- Foundation-III– Rs: 22,625
- IV to V – INR 22,625
- VI – INR 26,000
- VII to X – INR 26,000
- XI to XII – INR 30,975
Isic Institute Of Rehabilitation Sciences, Vasant Kunj Marg, Pocket 7, Sector C,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070
Contact: 26892787, 26896547
The Shri Ram School:
It has 6 branches in the Delhi NCR, among all the branches The Shri Ram School Vasant Vihar (TSRS Vasant Vihar) stand out. This is one of the top 10 private colleges in southwest Delhi.
The school is affiliated with ISC, ICSE, and IB. Classes are equipped with all kind of modern technology in order to enhance the overall learning experience.
- The school ascribes to the ISC, ICSE, and IB (International Baccalaureate)
- School calendar is full of exciting activities and competitions
- The school is equipped with a science laboratory, computer and ICT labs, music and dance rooms.
- The building has the Junior and Senior wing.
- School has auditorium
- It has one Multi-Purpose Hall and a resource center.
Fee for Pre Primary
- Registration Fee 1000 INR
- Admission Fee 40000 INR
- Meal Charges 3000 INR
- Development Fee 10000 INR
- Stationary Charges 16000 INR
- Security Deposit 25000 INR
Fee for primary
- Registration fee one time 1000 INR
- Admission Fee 40000 INR
- Annual Fee 16500 INR
- Tuition Fee 33000 INR
- Meals Charges 4500 INR Quarterly
- Security Deposit 25000 INR
- Development Fee 10000 INR
D3 Street, Block D, Vasant Vihar, Southwest Delhi, Delhi 110057
This is a public service oriented, non-profit organization. Sanskriti School is a recognized integrated co-educational school. Quality education is the first mission of the School. The school is affiliated with CBSE board. best schools in Delhi
- Pre-primary children blossom in a nurturing environment.
- It is affiliated to CBSE.
- Classes I – III have no examination
- Excellent sports facilities and specialized coaches
- well-equipped class with the latest technology
- Nursery – Prep Rs. 1,57,756
- I – II Rs. 1,57,964
- III – IV Rs. 1,58,164
- V Rs. 1,43,425
- VI – VII Rs. 1,40,412
- VIII Rs. 1,37,400
- IX – X Rs. 1,37,100
- XI Rs. 1,47,363 XII Rs. 1,39,163
Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Marg, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi 110021
Telephone #: +91-11-26883335 +91-11-26883336 +91-11-26883337 +91-11-26883338
The school is a real success story, it was started with186 students, has celebrated 35 glorious years of its inception. Despite very small beginnings, the school has carved out a niche for itself on the educational scenario with high academic standards and excellence in various co-curricular activities. The school was affiliated to the C.B.S.E. in May 1983.
- International quality education
- Personality development through the various learning programme
- 8 Acre safe and secure campus
- Sports facilities and coaches
- The campus has a modern library
- Undisclosed (Average Fees: ₹1.5 Lakh’s/Annum)
Plot Number. 10, Rd No 42, Sainik Vihar, Pitampura, Delhi, 110034
Phone: 011 2701 2615
Motto: ‘Soaring High is my Nature‘
Ryan International School:
Ryan International Schools is a co-education. It was founded in 1976 by Dr. Augustine Francis Pinto. The first school of the Ryan group started in Mumbai Currently it 186 schools located in 18 states.
Currently employing more than 18,000 faculty members and educating 2,70,000 students at their schools.
- Admission Fee: One time Rs 200
- Caution money: Rs 500
- Annual Fee: Rs 17600
- Activity Fee: 5000
- Tuition Fee: Rs 18150 (Per Quarter)
- Development Fee: Rs 2250 (Per Quarter)
D – 46B, Near Golf Course Metro Station, Sector 39, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Noida,
Contact: 0120 257 4471
Delhi Public School:
Delhi Public School is one of the largest private schools chains in India. It was founded by Pinkesh Barjatiya in 1949. All the schools are governed by its administrative authority.
- The Curriculum is based on CBSE directives and NCERT course
- The curriculum delivered, has phased out weekly assessment tests.
- Extracurricular activities and sports are also given equal importance.
- The school has a swimming pool and large playgrounds
- The campus is equipped with the lab
Sector XII, R. K. Puram, New Delhi – 110022
Phone Number: 011 24358059/011 24358058
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sardar Patel Vidyalaya:
As the name suggests schools is Inspired by the ideals of Sardar Patel. It was founded by Anuradha Josi in 1957. The school was established to meet the requirement of the quality education.
- Follows the CBSE curriculum, and is a co-ed school.
- Students are provided instruction in four languages Hindi, English, Sanskrit, and another one student have to choose from the (Tamil Gujarati, Urdu or Bengali)
- Schools focus on extra Curriculum activities such as Football, Basketball, Cricket, and Volleyball.
- The campus has computer labs, well-stocked libraries.
- The school has a swimming pool.
- There are a well-equipped infirmary and a full-time doctor.
Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Ph 011-24627344/55, 24620355
The Mother’s International School:
The school was founded by Shri Surendra Nath Jauhar in 1956. Initially, the batch was started with the 15 children’s. Now the student-teacher ratio is 42 students per teacher approximately.
- A co-educational institution affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- The school has three wings, the Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary, The pre-primary program
- In higher class, the French language is taught
- Schools have an Air-conditioned library
- Computer lab to keep pace with the latest technology
- The classroom is equipped with laser board to make the study interactive
Fee structure Pre Nursery
- Registration Fee 100 INR
- Admission Fee 25000 INR
- Medical & Dental care 760 INR
- Development Fee 8000 INR
- Gait Programme 2500 INR
- Student Magazine and card 650 INR
- Tuition Fee 3300 per Month
- Smart Class Charges 150 per Month
- Caution Money 3000 INR
Senior School address: Sector-22, Dwarka, New Delhi 110077 India
Junior School address: Sector-28, Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 India
Junior School address: Sector-22, Dwarka, New Delhi 110077 India
Springdeals is one of the best schools in Delhi, first schools were founded by Dr. Rajni Kumar and her husband late Mr. Yudister Kumar in 1955. This is the English language co-educational school run by Springdale society.
Curriculum best schools in Delhi
- The school is affiliated with CBSE board
- Springdales gives equal importance to academic as well as Extracurricular activities
- Value education and social work are the part of Curriculum
Campus Facilities best schools in Delhi
- Rooms are air-conditioned
- It has a medical room with a doctor
- The school has labs for physics, biology chemistry experiments